CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at my house. This was the first time I've cooked a turkey, and it wasn't bad if I say so myself! The kids were in charge of the pictures, so there are some pretty random ones.  Enjoy!

This is me...slaving away...
Shawn & James...
Ashley & Larry...
What are they waiting for?
Look at all that yummy food!
Baby boy...
Okay...so my kids are strange...
Overall, the day was a success, and it's always nice to spend the day with family!
Next up...CHRISTMAS!!























3 comments:

  1. Nice pics Val!! glad u had such a great T-day! I like this picture set up u used !! Nice family,,good for you! (Craig J)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that made me hungry for Thanksgiving dinner all over again! Haha it was so much fun mom and you and Debbie did such a good job! Can't wait for Christmas!! YIPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! :) Who knows what I am doing in most of them! Haha! Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete