CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hiking Bald Mountain

On Saturday Tim and I hiked to the top of Bald Mountain.  I never thought I would enjoy hiking, but I must say...these hikes we have taken have been amazing.  Don't get me wrong...it kicked my butt, but it was well worth it when we got to the top.  What a view!!  See for yourself...
Tim is a lot quicker than I am, but on this hike I had an equalizer.  He had about a 30 lb. backpack he had to carry.  Slowed him down a little more to my pace.
How cute are we?
Tim was loving my camera.  He took tons of pics...
Tim enjoying the view...
So...when it was all said and done and I had a good look at the mountain I had just climbed, I only have one thing to say...can you believe I climbed that thing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment